My Happy-Making Playlist

The other day, I made a post about how to stay in a good mood while the sun isn't out as much and one of my tips was to make a Happy-Making Playlist, as I like to call it. I've had one for probably five years now (although the songs do change), so here is my current one, freshly made for this blog post because my iPod Classic from 2007 finally broke and my playlist went away with it. RIP. Feel free to use these songs on your own and of course let me know the songs you keep on your own Happy-Making Playlist! New music is always a good way to keep your mood up, after all. Have a good weekend and I'll see you Monday for another day of Blogtober!

"Whoever She Is" The Maine
"I Swear This Time I Mean It" Mayday Parade
"For the Longest Time" Sherwood
"A Lack of Color" Death Cab For Cutie
"Give It Up" The Format
"Never Ready to Leave" Sherwood
"Cue the Sun" Daphne Loves Derby
"Build Me Up Buttercup" The Foundations
"Stay Young, Go Dancing" Death Cab for Cutie
"You Be the Anchor That Keep My Feet On the Ground, I'll Be the Wings That Keep Your Heart In the Clouds" Mayday Parade
"I'm Ready, I am" The Format
"Vienna" Billy Joel
"Single Millionaires" Brighton
"I Will Follow You Into the Dark" Death Cab For Cutie
"The First Day of My Life" Bright Eyes
"The Kids Aren't Alright" Fall Out Boy
"Goodnight Moon" Go Radio

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig