Spring Cleaning

 
Hey guys! This week's post is just going to be a quick little update. I need some time to get some new ideas in order and to really put some time into my posts, so I'm going to take a few weeks to get that going. Please feel free to give me some ideas of what you'd like to see! I'd love to know what's of interest to anyone reading this blog.

I'll go live again in a few weeks, once I've had some time to come up with quality content.

I love you all.

xxx

I don't want to leave you all with nothing, however, so have a look at some of my most picture-worthy foods over the past few months!

Nachos inspired by an appetizer at Little Nickel, but made by my roommate and I
Avocado ice cream from Charm School
Latte from Sugar & Twine
Lady Madeline juice and avocado toast from North End Juice Co.

5 comments

  1. -advice on multi-tasking
    -pictures of your cat
    -home decorating tips
    -favorite music lyrics
    -broad apetit? Or local happenings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Local shops and restaurants, makeup tips, bucket list, favorite place to get cat stuff, where you see yourself this time next year <3

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig