My Top Five Favorite YouTubers

I watch a lot of YouTube. It's kind of replaced TV for me. Instead of having a show I watch religiously, I have channels from the site. And I like it more. If you aren't part of the YouTube community, then this is probably foreign to you, but it is a community, in some weird, 21st Century type of way. And there are specific people's channels I like to watch the most.

I don't stick to one part of YouTube (gaming, beauty, vlog, etc.); instead, I have a few channels from each part (with the excepting of gaming--sorry), and I think my top five are a good variety of them all. So without further ado, if you're looking for some new YouTubers to watch or not, here are my top five favorite YouTubers (in no particular order).

  • jacksfilms
Jack Douglas is probably one of the most underrated YouTubers I know of. He's hilarious and ingenious, so much so that I think I literally laugh out loud at every video I watch of his, I started watching him five or so years ago when he was still doing his Your Grammar Sucks (YGS) series, and I couldn't get enough, and although he's ended that series almost completely after over 100 episodes, I watch his Yesterday I Asked You (YIAY) series weekly and look forward to his JackAsk sieries, where he takes the typical Q&A and answers everything in a snarky, jackass-y (hence the name) way. If you like clever humor, watch a few of his videos. They're always a good time. 


  • Samantha Ravndahl
Sam is a Beauty Vlogger and she's my favorite for a natural, light coverage look. Her videos are always informative and her looks drop my jaw nearly every time. She's so unbelievably good at makeup and nearly every tip I use is courtesy of her. Not to mention she just seems like a genuine person who you could go to the dog park with and have a grand old time.

  • PointlessBlogVlogs
Woops. I know everyone loves Alfie Deyes, but his videos are so feel good and fun that I can't help it. He's a Daily Vlogger, so he uploads almost daily (obviously), and I like that I feel like I know him. I know it's lame, but I feel like I know him on a friend level, and I like it. If you like videos you can play in the background while you get ready or do something, look into Alfie's vlog channel. There's always something to watch and he tends to spice his days off with some fun activity you can live vicariously through.

  • Zoella
I know, I know, another British vlogger, as well as another YouTuber who's insanely popular. Sorry. I can't help it. Zoe's channel has a little bit of everything, which makes sense considering she's a Lifestyle Vlogger (I'm pretty sure that's how her channel is categorized). She posts hauls, makeup tutorials, baking videos, and other cute little crafty ones, as well. Her vlogging channel (MoreZoella) is also super entertaining for the same reasons Alfie's are (although they are less frequent). She seems like a genuine person and her pug is super cute. She's another good person to watch when you're doing something else, especially since all of her videos are like 15 minutes long.

  • KathleenLights
Lastly, we've got Kathleen, who's a cute Beauty Vlogger whose videos range from product reviews to tutorials. But what I like the most is that she tends to focus on more affordable makeup, and she always just ends up kind of chatting to the camera. She's just fun. And her nail polish is killer. If you want a skilled beauty guru who doesn't have any professional training (to my knowledge), watch her. She also does little chatty segments called "Kat Chats" where she either has a friend on her channel and/or just talks about random stuff, and they're probably my favorites. Check them out.



Let me know your guys' favorite YouTubers! I'm always looking for new ones to watch. And let me know if you check any of these ones out (or if you already watch them).

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig