2017 Autumn/Winter Candle Haul


It's that time of the year again! I love, love, love candles, but the autumn and winter lines are the ones that I get the most excited about, especially from Bath and Body Works. I just feel like the brand has its scents down: they aren't too overwhelmingly fragrant that they give you a headache, but they still have a strong enough scent that you smell the subtle scent notes throughout the room in which the candle is lit. I don't know how they do it, but they do it and I am 100 percent loyal to them.

Last year I did a mini candle haul, and a couple of these candles were featured in that, but hey, they're good candles, so I repurchase. Sorry not sorry. This year, I also jumped the gun and went ahead and bought a few winter candles. I guess I'm just ready for my cozy, candlelit nights in. Sue me.

Autumn
Let's jump in with one I featured last year. I won't go into too much detail since I have in the past, but this candle is just the perfect settle-into-fall candle. The scent notes list gala apple, fig, eucalyptus leaf, and fir balsam, and the apple is definitely the most apparent, with the tiniest bit of balsam to cozy it up. I am just obsessed with this candle and it 100 percent signals fall for me. It's my perfect October candle.

Leaves
Ugh, this smell is apple cider in a candle. What more could you want? It's got hints of clove to give that warm spice, but still apple to keep it autumnal. It transitions perfectly from fall to winter and it just smells so good! Honestly, I cannot stress that enough. It's my roommate's favorite candle, actually, and I've bought it for the past three or so years and I'm still just as in love with its mouthwatering scent. 

Marshmallow Fireside
Oops, another candle I featured last year. I never thought I'd like this candle as much as I do, considering it's pretty sweet and I'm not into sweet scents, but it's got a subtle amber scent and literally smells like a fireplace, just with vanilla, so I'm into it. Light a fire and I am there, so in a candle, what's not to like?





Winter
We've jumped from autumn to winter now, literally. Although the name of this candle is totally lackluster, it fits the scent because oh my God if this isn't the smell of winter, I don't know what is. It's my absolute favorite winter candle because it's got the clove and fir needle scent, but also orange and citrus. Like yes, please? It's also good to note that Bath and Body Works changed the packaging for this candle this year and I love it.

Chestnut & Clove
This is definitely a candle that screams middle of winter, but that didn't stop me from buying it in October. Can you tell I like spicy scents? It's literally just a cozy, spicy candle, with scent notes of cedar, clove, roasted chestnut, and moss. I haven't burned it yet, so I'm curious to see--well, smell (I am not funny)--if the candle burns more spicy or nutty. I'll keep you posted once it's cold enough to burn such a candle!

Fresh Balsam
This candle is the most Christmas-y, and for obvious reason. I buy it every year even though my roommates and I get a real Christmas tree because I freaking love the smell of Christmas tree and there's never enough of the smell, in my opinion. It's got the same new, nice packaging that Winter has. We all know when I'll be burning this wonderful candle, and I cannot wait!

I hope you guys enjoyed another candle haul, even if it was pretty similar to last year's (I'm sorry)! Make sure to leave me recommendations for any candles I should check out, so that maybe we can have some new ones next time.






xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig