My Top 10 Favorite Festive Things to Watch in December

 
Thanksgiving is tomorrow, which means it's completely acceptable to watch Christmas themed TV shows, movies, and vlogs--or at least if you ask me it is. It goes without saying that there are classic Christmas movies on this list that I'm sure most everybody will know and hopefully love, but I've also included a few other favorite things to watch in December, as well, since the same old, same old can get little boring some years. Either way, I hope this list helps you get into the spirit this month! I know it's still slightly early, but hey, head starts are never a bad thing.
  1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone & Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One
  2. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  3. Elf
  4. Home Alone 1 & 2
  5. The Santa Clause
  6. The Original Christmas Classics
  7. A Charlie Brown Christmas
  8. That '70s Show, Season 1, Episode 12: "The Best Christmas Ever"
  9. Honestly every Boy Meets World Christmas episode
  10. Vlogmas (specifically Zoella's and Tanya Burr's)
*And an honorable mention goes to Jacksfilms' "Christmas Miracle" video because it's the first Christmas-themed video I watch every year and I absolutely love it just as much as I loved it the first time (but it's a parody, so I can't reaaally count it in my list, can I?)*

As I said, I know some of these are unorthodox when it comes to getting spirited, but just trust me: they'll get you feeling happy and--hopefully as a result--festive.

Let me know if there's a movie, episode, or vlog I should check out around the holidays!

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig