A Weekend Getaway: Nashville, TN

Sorry I've been MIA lately. I've been stupidly busy with work and life. But a couple of weeks ago, some of my friends and I got away to Nashville, Tennessee, and oh my God was it cute! I definitely want to go back again to see more--we didn't get to much of the touristy stuff--but we got to walk around and see Nashville in all of its charm. And boy, does it have charm!

I don't have much to say, but I actually took some pictures of a place for once! So have a look for yourself, and definitely visit Nashville. While you're at it, get some hot chicken, some ribs, and some cookie dough (or if you're a veg head like me, some vegan food; Nashville was honestly very veg and vegan friendly)! Walk around, enjoy the pretty views and the rooftop bars, and really get to know the city. It's quaint and I instantly fell in love.
 Oh! I probably should have mentioned, I minimally edited these photos (if at all) for a real feel! I also used my beloved Huji app (highly recommend)! Look how cute and candid my friends are! I love them.
 Nashville has little murals everywhere. We found the one below right outside of a gas station. We didn't get to the wings one because there was a GIANT line, but the ones we found were lovely and colorful. Go on a little Nashville adventure yourself to find them.
We also stumbled across a little pumpkin path (since we went only like a weekend or two before Halloween) and had a little photo shoot. It really made me feel at home in the little city.
Some of us also got tattoos while we were there! Rule #32: Enjoy the little things.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chaotic post! Definitely visit Nashville if you get the chance, and leave your favorite place you've visited in the comments!

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig