A (Hopefully) Relatable To Do List for the Colder Months

I love list. I don't think there's anything I don't make a list for. I plan out everything I can, and I do so by listing out my days, my stressors, whatever I can that helps me to feel like I've got a little bit of control. I also love lists for the sheer fact that they make me feel better, and when I'm happy, they make me even happier.

So around this time of year, I like to make lists of the activities I want to accomplish between now and the new year. They don't always happen, but hey, it's fun to plan! And if they happen, then it's even better!
  • Go to a local orchard and eat apple cider donuts
  • Watch Christmas movies with friends
  • Throw a Christmas party
  • Look at the super cute and festive holiday lights
  • Wrap presents hella cute
  • Deep clean my house
  • Put together some cute and cozy outfits
  • Drink the most delicious and done-up hot chocolate
  • Eat so many mashed potatoes and Thanksgiving side dishes
  • Go ice skating

What would be on your list this autumn/winter?

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig