Another Quick Update

In my last update, I mentioned wanting to post everyday in October. This is proving way harder than expected, especially considering I'm not made of money and therefore can't afford to buy most of what I wanted to do for Blogtober. That being said, I've decided to tweak what Blogtober is going to be on my blog: instead of one post every single day, I'm going to post three posts a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. That will total to 13 posts in the month of October, which I believe is still fairly fitting for the month's festivities.

I'm still looking into a new camera and I will have a new layout soon (which I'm quite excited about)!

I hope you guys are okay with 13 posts. I'm thinking about doing a Blogmas (instead of Vlogmas) to make up for it, especially considering Holiday blog posts are much easier to come up with, in my opinion. I'm sorry for being such a crappy blogger. I promise I'm working on it.

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig