Quick Update

Hey guys! I know I'm a terrible blogger and never post on time anyway, but I figured I should at least explain myself this time. I have plans to better my blog and to post more often. As a start, I want to do Blogtober, where I'll have a new post at 5:00 PM EST everyday through the month of October. However, planning and prepping for 31 posts is proving to be a lot of work on top of my 40 hour work week and so my weekly blogging is definitely taking a toll (nothing new, I know, but I've been trying to be better). I'm sorry about that. Hopefully the 31 posts will make up for it.

I'm also trying to find a good camera to make my posts better quality, and hopefully I can create a new layout, as well. I'm looking into all of this, slowly but surely. Please bare with me! Hopefully my next post will be much better quality, picture-wise, but this will probably take some time considering I'm saving up for a trip to the UK in a month!

Hope all is well with you guys! I'll keep you updated as things happen.

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig