Vinyl Haul

Owning physical copies of my favorite movies, albums, and books has always been important to me, and I've always depended on CDs for my music. Unfortunately, though, my car was the only way I could play any CDs, and it not too long ago got into a fight with a tree branch and lost badly. Thus, I've been forced to find a new tangible way to listen to music, and having owned a record player for almost five years now, I decided to employ it for my purpose.

Since losing my use for CDs, I've begun a mission to grow my collection to include all of my favorite childhood albums and musicians. It's been a fun little search to get some of my favorite albums on vinyl, as well as just looking at what I can find pressed, and I've been decently successful (although I'm still waiting for my favorite album to be re-released on vinyl [Nate Ruess and Sam Means, I'm looking at you two]). So without further ado, here are the vinyls I've purchased in the past month.

The Stranger Billy Joel
Cry Baby Melanie Martinez
Pinkerton Weezer
Mania Fall Out Boy
The Photo Album Death Cab For Cutie
Makes Me Sick New Found Glory
A Different Light Sherwood
Legend Buddy Holly
Let me know what albums you guys own and love!
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig