My Spring & Summer To-Do List

Once you graduate from college, summer stops being three months of freedom and starts being just another season. The beautiful, sunny weather is still there, but the time to take advantage of it isn't. So I've taken decided to write down everything fun I want to do this spring and summer and put it into a list that I can cross off as it's all done. After all, to-do lists shouldn't just be for boring tasks; you've gotta make time for fun, too.

There are some big ticket items on the list and some small, but they're all activities I really want to make sure I take the time for. Maybe you'll wanna do the same.

  • Have a picnic
  • Visit New York
  • Visit Tampa
  • Attend the last Vans Warped Tour (hear my Emo heart shatter)
  • Have a beach day
  • Visit DC
  • Go to more museums
  • Visit Camp

Don't let work and a busy schedule get in the way of whatever makes you happy. Make the time for it. It's like the quote from The Shining: "All work and no play makes [insert name] a dull boy [or girl]." Have some fun. Go make some memories. It's important.

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig