Get Festive With Me!

It's that time of year where we get to put up all of the fairy lights our hearts desire and get all cozy! Unfortunately, there are no outlets in the front of my house for me to do my porch up, but I do have two mantels and a staircase to decorate this year, so my decorating itch definitely got used. I tried not to go overboard with the lights and decor (although since taking these pictures I have put lights around two front windows), and I was on an extreme budget, so what I've done is pretty simple, easy, and cheap. Nonetheless, I hope it either inspires you to get some decorating done before January, or at least matches what you guys might have already done!

Please leave some ideas for me for next year!

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig